Twitter RSS

Registration & Health Information

Registration Form:
Please complete the School Registration (Enrollment) Form below 
and bring it to the school office where your child will enroll. 

When registering a student, you must provide:

1) a copy of the child's birth certificate
2) proof of residency or homelessness (See regulation 5118.1)

All children living in the in the US have the right to a free K-12 public education. Children do not need a green card, visa, passport, alien registration number, or social security number to register for school.

Medical Information:

Please read the medical requirements and complete the appropriate forms below.

Folder CT HUSKY Health Program Information (1 Files)
Download CT HUSKY Health Program School Flyer
Folder School Registration (Enrollment) Form (1 Files)
Download Student Registration Form (Enrollment)
Folder Medical Information & Forms (7 Files)
Download 2016-2017 Immunization Requirements
Download 2016-2017 Physical Exam New Enterers
Download 2016-2017 School Requirements
Download Early Childhood Health Assessment Record
Download Health Assessment Record
Download Medication Administration Procedures
Download Medication Authorization